Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Cheese!"

My Hudson hasn't said a lot of words yet, but recently he's been saying "cheese" for the camera everytime I get it out!

The other day at dinner, I pulled out the video cam and this is what I got...pure Hudson sweetness!


BTW, we don't believe in bibs at our house...hence the shirtless little boy. It's just easier to clean him up that way... :)

8 comments:

Angel said...

OH MY WORD! THAT IS SO SWEET!!!!!! :0) Angel

L, Ann and boys said...

cute cute cute! =o)

Ann

Danae said...

Too cute....

Bekah said...

so, so sweet. he is PRECIOUS.

Jess said...

SO cute!! I'll have to teach Jadon "cheese." I think your girls liked it too.

lifelaughterchaos said...

That was one of Christian's 1st words too!

Ok..things are getting wierd. We hardly ever use bibs either! We don't even with a shirt. Sometimes we end up just throwing the shirt in the laundry and putting on a new one. For some odd reason it seems easier. I guess because we don't sort our laundry! We rock!

Blessed Mommy said...

SO, SO, SO, Adorable!! love that sweetness!!

Katie said...

OH way, he is growing up sooo fast.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin