Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yes you've come to the right place...

I'm changing things up! New is fun right?!

By the way, I'm giving everyone an extension for my giveaway. I cannot decide and I need more time....maybe more ideas! :) Keep em' coming. One of you will be sipping away on a delicious latte or mocha soon!

My next Tuesday post will announce the winner. You have until then! :)

BTW, are you enjoying this GORGEOUS Sat???

Talk to you soon! :)

9 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

Does it have to have Tuesday in it? What about "Let's Connect" or "Blog to Blog" or "The Blend" (as in a blend of ideas)or "The Blog Co-op" or "Blog Bond" or what about "Tuesday's Blend" (I think that is the best one by far!!!!)

Jess said...

You and Cling have been married for 75 years!!?? jk

I like the new look.

I'll let you know if I come up with anything else for Tuesdays. I am really not the one to ask. I like Meg's ideas though.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend.

Jami said...

okay smarty pants...I changed it to 7 :) :) :)

Bekah said...

LOVE the new look!!! nice work Jami. i stink at creative ideas so sorry i am of no help. and i can't put two thoughts together right now. i feel brain dead from lack of sleep. :)

Courtney said...

what about troubleshooting tuesdays ? courtney

Marla said...

I vote for Tuesday's Blend.

Taylor said...

like the new look Jami!

Jess said...

OH. . . . 7 years!

;)

We miss you guys!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Jami, LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!!! How fun!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin