Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Favorites

Does your face light up when your child enters the room? After all, that's what he's looking for.
Quote by Toni Morrison

Favorite photos:

I got out the camera to take his picture..."say Cheese Hudson!"

"DEESE!!" he said and gave a very cheesy grin! :)



Tea for 2!

The girls wanted to have a tea party so they got all dressed up and called for their server to bring the tea. Guess who got to be the server?! :)



A favorite moment:

Today Paige swept the wood floor for me...without even being asked! When I thanked her for her good deed she replied, "Oh Mommy, it was my pleasure!" :)

Don't forget, I choose the winner of Tuesday's giveaway tonight at 5PM! Click here if you want to get in on the fun!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leslie Ringger said...

does that little boy of mine have no pants on!?!?!?!

Jess said...

So So So Cute!!!

LouLou said...

AP WILL NOT talk! She is very stubborn..... I guess one day she'll bust out with a complete sentence......

I can't wait to have tea parties at my house with BOTH my girlies!

love you!

Holli said...

Can I adopt Paige?
:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin