Tuesday, April 1, 2008

something fun for Tuesdays!

I'll take a tall, white chocolate mocha, extra hot...and don't forget the whipped cream....

Do you smell the coffee yet....because ONE OF YOU WILL BE ENJOYING A STARBUCKS SOON!! Yep, it's time for another giveaway!

I'm always trying to think of ways to make my blog more interesting, etc. I've decided to take Tuesdays and make them a day of sharing. Could be cleaning or other tips, deep thoughts, cute videos, whatever...and NO I do not always plan on a tuesday giveaway because then I'd have to give up on my starbuck indulgences and though I love ya all...it's not gonna happen! :)

I'm putting Mr. Linky back up (at the bottom of this post) so all you need to do is write a post on your blog. Then double click on that specific post and copy the URL. Then come back to my blog and enter your name (and maybe the name of your snack) and enter the URL in the box.


Today I'm thinking of healthy snack ideas:
Our's is: yogurt smoothies

SO EASY: All I do is buy a large container of lowfat vanilla yogurt and dump some in the blender. (sorry got no official measurements) Then add any FROZEN fruit of your choice. We love frozen peaches, strawberries, bananas or a mix. Lastly add some ice and a little milk or even water. And run your blender! They turn out SO smooth and delicious! An added bonus in a swish of whipped cream on top! :)


For the giveaway, I need your creative ideas. I want to come up with some cutesie, catchy name for Tuesdays. Something like, "Tell me Tuesday" or "Tips for Tuesdays" You can use these or come up with your own. I'm not completely against my own ideas but am not 100% sure about them either. So please help me pick a name, the winner will receive a $5.00 Starbucks gift card! I will choose the winner on Friday at 5pm!!

Thanks all! :)






22 comments:

Leslie Ringger said...

what about Tuesday's Tips instead of Tips for Tuesdays

or...

Taking Time for Telling Tons of Terrific Tips on Tantilizing Tuesdays Teaches Togetherness, Top Trends, and Total Trust!

Leslie Ringger said...

or you could just say 14 Ts Tuesdays

Leslie Ringger said...

Jami! i accidently joined twice! quick! erase me!

Whitney said...

Fun idea...I will have to have something for next week. Not too creative right now, but I would pick Tell Me Tuesday. :

Making smoothies tonight as a bribe to get the kids to do something for our bringing home Ellie video...which I will add to your previous Mr. Linky when I can finally get it done. :)

Marla said...

How about Tuesday Afternoon Tea

Amber said...

Tuesday "Tell All"

Jami said...

leslie, i don't know how to delete that...sorry out of luck! :)

Tater & Haley said...

I love your ideas Jami and how you make your blog so exciting.

I like what everybody else said. The first thing that came to my mind was Tuesday's Treasures

~Haley

Jess said...

I liked going to leslie's twice! ;)

Jami, I can't think if anything creative right now that hasn't already been said. . . . hopefully I can later because you KNOW I love my starbucks!! (and the only way I get to go is for free)

Anonymous said...

How about Tuesday Tidbits?
~Alissa

Mindy said...

Hmmmm....how about "Teachable Tuesdays" because we can all teach each other and learn from each other! (Is teachable actually a word?!) :)

OR "TMI Tuesdays" (Too much information Tuesdays) :)

Good luck!

David and Marianne said...

hi Jami... Janie Rider called today and she said she met you in the long lines at Walmart and then a couple minutes later ran into Deb Everly. The Lord seems to have an amazing way of connecting all His children!

Hope we can all get together again... and hopefully I'll have my sweet girl soon to join the party : )

L, Ann and boys said...

I like the Tell Me Tuesday..TMT it catchy. =o)

Sandra said...

How about Tuesday's Truths:)

Kristy said...

Tippy Tuesday's.... Tips & Tidbits.... Tell me a tale....Top O the Morning.... Tried & True... Wisdom & Wit (does it have to start with T?)
or you could do it on Monday's and call it: Mocha Monday's.... or Mocha Minute

I probablly didn't help, but I had to get in on the drawing - you owe me a Starbucks! (j/k) =)

Anonymous said...

How about 'Tell Me More! Tuesday'... because if you are like me I love hearing tips and always want to hear more.

Jess said...

Tuesday's Terrific Tips
Tuesday's Terrific Tales
Tuesday's Terrific Tips and Tales
Terrific Tip Tuesday

um. . . that's all I got

Anonymous said...

You said it yourself!! How about Tuesday's Two Cents?

lifelaughterchaos said...

OK. I have always appreciated my own creativity. That is until I had to think of a name for your Tuesday thing. Mine were cheesy. Cheesy to the extreme. It sounds like you got some great ideas going here! I actually was thinking of starting something myself like this. But it requires bloggy committment. And that makes me nervous;)

Jess said...

OOPS! I meant to share my post about Semana Santa in Guatemala.

Sorry, I didn't know that Mr. Linky automatically saved my last Mr. Linky address.

I apologize to everyone who went to the same thing I shared last time!

Laura L. said...

Tidbit Tuesday

Kristy said...

I like Alissa's idea the best- Tuesday's Tidbits. Can't think of any myself but thought I'd still weigh in. : )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin