Yesterday was ummm...a BAD DAY! I got hit hard with the stomach flu! I was couch ridden all day but fortunately, Clint was able to work from home much of it.
You know, I hate the flu!!
Fortunately, today I'm feeling a little better...kind of weak but able to be up and around some more. After being sick - I'm much more thankful for good health. Makes me want to pray more for those who are struggling with chronic pain or worse.
On another note: the other night the girls were up later than usual. At one point I put my ear to the door to listen. At first it was quiet and I was thinking, great - finally they're asleep. But then:
Paige: Raegan, Raegan....do you know why I didn't answer you before?
Rae: Why?
Paige: Because I was asleep Raegan, you woke me up and I don't like it when people wake me up after I'm sleeping.
Rae: Oh........well I got an ouchy Paige...an ouchy....
Paige: Raegan, I'm not going to come and help you. I'm going back to sleep now.
Rae: But, but, but Paigey...I have an ouchy *tears*
Paige: Raegan....I DON'T CARE! I'm going to sleep now.
Raegan: MOMMY!!!!!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
the bug bit me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
:) for the story on your girls
:( for sick mommy
Praying your bug leavse sonn!
What a sweet story with your girls..such sisterly love:)
Yikes- hope you're feeling better!
The girl's conversation is precious! : )
This is why I love my kids sharing a room!
Post a Comment