Monday, April 21, 2008

Wet!!

It was just a few years ago that I found out something quite astonishing!

My mom and I were having a discussion about bed wetting - not sure why but we were. You see being the middle child afforded me with the great privalege of ALWAYS sharing a bed with one of my sisters (at least while we young). I was telling Mom how I remember waking up wet and having to go grab a towel to lay under me. I told mom how I hated that... Her response..."uuuhhh Jami, you rarely wet the bed - it was your sister (who will remain nameless) :) Needless to say, I was shocked and appauled! :)

Well just the other night, I woke up from a deep sleep. Raegan had crawled her way into our bed during the night which I vaguely remember but was too tired to shoosh her out! My little girl who is NEVER wet....had me soaked! NOT FUN! I huffed and puffed around as I changed her and myself and then once again had to go get the towel to lay under me. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING TO ME....it's not even my fault!!

Oh the joys of children! :)

3 comments:

lifelaughterchaos said...

That made me smile!;)

Katie said...

HEE HEE that is funny

Jess said...

I have that exact same memory as a older sibling!! UGH!!

I as peed on last week when I was holding the cutest little girl at a homeless shelter. She was just too adorable and someone said, "aww, it's just love juice!!"

I think it's different when it's your sibling.

Then again, maybe Reagan crawled in bed with you instead of her sister because she didn't want to get Paige wet. ;)

Btw, I miss you too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin