Hey all! I found this blog template from LeeLou Blog Designs. I've been looking for something fresh and fun and I was excited when I saw this. But when Clint looked at it - he was like "hmmmm."
So I want your opinions. Please I want your honest opinions. I have my other blog template saved so I can get it back in a flash. Do you like it? Is it fun and fresh or is it too much color and cheesy? I especially love the header. I could switch all the font colors to black.
And also-I've been thinking about switching to wordpress anyway. I like the fact that there is more space for words. I feel like blogger squishes everything a little. Also-I love the fact that with wordpress you can add pages quite easily. I just don't know! Decisions, decisions.
So I'm in need of some opinions friends. Do tell! :)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
A new day - a new blog design
Labels: just life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
i don't know about any of the other stuff but i love the header! i think it's great! totally patchwork like we talked about before.
i think it looks awesome!!! by the way, i really appreciated your blog post before this one about making the time to spend with Jesus.
I also LOVE the header. So cute. I wish our families could get together more! Bekah
It made me "laugh". I "love" the header and I guess I could "live" with the stripes (although they do make me a little dizzy).
Cute--Love the header but I agree the stripes make me a little dizzy to. :)
i thought, how cute, when i saw it.
~shar
I thought it was very cute too when I saw it, maybe black would be a better font choice, but I think it looks like you and what your blog is like.
Love the header! Very fun!
Thanks for all your opinions!! I've changed some things. Do you like it better? I'm with you - I LOVE the header - the 2 stripes down the side I couldn't change the fact that one is green and one is blue but I did make the other one white. Hopefully not so dizzying now! :)
I agree with Megan - I like the font black (or in this case made it dark grey).
I'm liking it better now. Still considering wordpress though. Any thoughts on that end?
i personally LOVE the new look!!
James,
This page is totally you! The stripes might be a little much but they are cheery!
I don't suggest switching to wordpress. I did, and I find myself a little stuck. There is very little room for personalization. You cannot use outside templates. The templates they offer are very restrictive, and little can be changed on them. Sidebars and widgets are limited and not easily manipulated. In fact, the template I'm using right now doesn't let me use ANY widgets. And the text is all squished anyway, just like you're unhappy with here. Bottom line- it'll bring more frustration than freedom to switch to wordpress.
Good luck finding something on blogger that works for you!
Post a Comment