Happy Sunday friends!
On my last post - my mom commented about how the stripes on my new blog template were a bit dizzying. On my screen I only saw 2 on each side. So I deleted one on each side (couldn't delete the others).
Now I'm on my mom's computer and goodness gracious I see STRIPES!!!!
There are LOTS and LOTS of little stripes on both sides of the white space of my blog.
What do you see?
My mom is on a Mac - I have a PC does that make a difference?
Please tell me - what do you see??
And one more thing - on my computer screen the subtitle of my blog "finding joy in the everyday" is supposed to be under and indented to the right of the title. On my mom's screen, it's indented to the left of the title.
What do you see?
Oh dear.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

10 comments:
i see 1 green stripe on the far right. 1 turq stripe on the far left. the subtitle is under the title and indented a bit (both are to the right of the trees). it looks fresh, like spring. =) thanks for your blog, teresa c.
I see many stripes on both sides of your blog. I see your title that is NOT under anything but to the right of the trees.
opps misunderstood...the "finding joy in everyday life" is indented and to the right of Live Laugh Love.
I have a PC and I see lots of stripes and the subtitle is directly under your title to the right of the trees. I do love the header with the trees. All the stripes are a bit much, but I like the concept. :)
I have a friend on my blog list who uses wordpress, so if you want to see how it looks check hers out (Nelson).
Have fun creating your new blog look!
I have a PC and I see lots of stripes on each side and the words under your title are indented and to the right.
I see 1 stripe on the left and 2 skinny stripes on the right. The subtitle is indented to the right under the title just a litte. Looks great.
lots of stripes on both sides and the title to the right of the trees. the caption underneath is off to the left of the main title.
I see just the right amount of stripes, and the heading is perfect. I love the trees. Jami it shouts spring! I love it!
I have a PC
I see a green and pink stripe on the right and 1 aqua stripe on the left.
The subtitle is under the title indented to the right.
Good luck!
That is strange that not every computer see's the same layout! Makes me wonder what other's see on mine ;)
Post a Comment