Yesterday I sent Paige off to clean her room while I made some phone calls. She had been up for several minutes and I figured she had gotten a lot done, that is until she came down with this note! Happy Tuesday!Translation:
Dear Mommy
What should I cleanup first in my bedroom? Tell me what to cleanup when you get off the phone. I am waiting for you to get of the phone. When you get off the phone, tell me what you want me to cleanup.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Just get off the phone!
Labels: life with kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Don't you LOVE to see your daughter writing!!! I love it! Morgan is always asking how to spell something and writing notes to her friends. I love watching her learn! I should post the list of food we need from the grocery store! I love it!
I adore that beginning writing! Now that is a good stalling technique. : )
I love it! Thanks for sharing.
that is so cute. :) she's doing awesome with writing!!
oh, paigy love! too cute.
How very sweet!! Save that for her scrapbook. Still praying for your phonecall!
Well done, Paige. Good job!
Love,
Grandma
Oops, I guess you were the last person to use my computer.
So funny!! My kids always try to get me to use some kind of sign language they've created when I'm on the phone... like thumbs up or down.
so cute. that note is definitely a keeper. might even be 'material' for one of your talks. teresa c
So cute! She is doing great at writing for her age!!
I have a little basket of notes from our kids - they are such precious memories.
I love it!!!
this is FUNNY!! and exactly something my five-year old would try!
She is pretty good with her writing! TOO CUTE!!!
check my blog... I've given you a blogging award!
love ya,
amanda
So cute. That's a keeper. She's great at writing!
Post a Comment