Hello all!
Sunday we had church on the beach - the kids were oh so excited about that one! Clint made "the city of Jericho" with sand and then told the story of Joshua. I love my man! :)
Giggling and staring at Raegan. You could just tell what was going through his head...and then he did it. Walked up and dumped it all!! :) Oh little brothers!
We saw a jet ski pulling a skier behind it. My man was wishing he was that skier! "That would have been awesome, AWESOME!!" were his words. :)
Clint (mostly Clint) and the kids built this sandcastle today. I, on the other hand made a very nice sandCHAIR. It was quite comfortable! That is where I sat and enjoyed watching my family!
Paige got a tennis raquet this week and is loving playing!
My little tennis player!
I'm all about taking pictures, as you can tell. These are often what many of my attempts look like!
Ah, but leave it to Daddy to make everyone laugh!

12 comments:
the tower of jericho is such a great idea! it looks like you guys are having a great time in florida!!!
by the way, i think paige has better form than i do!
oh it makes me miss you all... especially knowing i won't see you when you get home! i love the pictures. it looks like you're having a great trip!
Looks like soooo much fun Jami. I agree with Leslie, makes me miss you guys.
Fun, Fun, Fun!!
Oh the beach and sun look wonderful! Sounds like you are having a great time
Jami~
Paige looks just like you in that last picture!! Such cute kids!
I'm glad you're having a great time. Weather looks perfect.
What a beautiful family you have. I love the idea of church on the beach!
P.S Don't forget to capture some pic. of you, there is always a lack of Mom pics since we are usually the ones taking them. ;)
they are all so cute. :)
Love all your pics! And I bet the kids LOVED church on the beach - what a great idea! So glad you guys are having a great trip & weather. And that shot of Hudsy in the water is so stinkin cute! Oh, and I can't wait to hear the 'play-by-play' of your drive home! hahaha :)
ps- Paige, Kelsey has a tennis racket, too! We'll all have to play sometime!
I am caught looking longingly at the beach and the little ones. What joy and beauty in your little family "church"!
Thanks for sharing!
Looks like such a wonderful time. Jamaican style...trying to get the tune of that one! How fun and sweet. :)
Post a Comment