Today I ventured out to Target with four of our five children. Seeing as both pairs of my flip flops recently broke, I desperately needed new ones. A girl just can't live without flip flops this time of year, don't you agree?
As we piled out of the car, I pulled BB out of his car seat and held him. Then I grabbed LM's hand, who grabbed Hudson's hand, who grabbed Raegan's hand and we were off. I'm pretty sure that had we stretched out and reached our hands out - Raegan and I would have been able to touch the cars on either side of us!
Raegan piped up "I bet people think we have a lot of kids! And they probably don't know that we still have one child at school and a Daddy too!"
We are quite the crew really - three different ethnicitys, twins that are obviously not twins, and a red head to boot! Never in my life would I have thought I'd have an international, interracial family but I am so thankful!
I love my family!!!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Our Crew
Labels: life with kids, our foster care journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip to Target! A girl does need her flip flops.
i am so thrilled to hear how wonderful you are all doing!!!
we get quite the looks and i only have 4! and yes, 1 more is 1 more!
lol
i think we have calmly and peacefully came to the place that we are done. neither of us are feeling the urge we did a few months ago. we feel, well done:) so who knows what God will do with that.
however, we may be getting a dog now:) lol
We have been told we are the Baskin Robbin's family ;) .....God surely made some beautiful colors!!! I love hearing all the updates, reminds me of the days when we had alot of little ones in our home. I sure wish I knew where they all are however I do know God is wathcing over them.
$1 flip flop sale tomorrow at Old Navy!!!
Post a Comment