Friday, May 21, 2010

What Can I Say, We Love "The Cosby Show!"

He's the only 3 year old I know who quotes lines from The Cosby Show. It's my 7 year olds first request of what to watch. And our 5 year old laughs and laughs at ole' Cliff. As a kid, I loved Thursday nights when our family would gather on the couch together to watch our favorite show. My sister and I still can pick up nearly any reference to the show. And we still laugh and laugh!


We are Cosby Show junkies!!

Case in point. The other day I was making a phone call to one of the kid's doctors. When I got of the phone, Hudson asked "Is that Dr. Hunkxtible??"

Good times. Good times.

3 comments:

Sissy said...

Love the Cosby show. Love it. I used to remember getting excited each year when it would come back on to see the new beginning credits with whatever music. And they would dance!

My dad was so much like Dr. H, I still see him in the episodes. It's like a little family reunion.

Jill said...

Big Cosby fans here too! We just got a new one from Netflix so I am looking forward to getting the 'jammies on and watching a few!

Daish said...

I love the Cosby Show too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin