We had a little visitor named Ava....

She's certainly loved by ALL!


Would you say, Prince Charming...or Lance no - pants?!

Yep, this is about how it goes...check out Rae's expression. Moments earlier she was smiling - go figure! :)

Ahhh, spring showers

This is what happens when I say "Aye Yye!"

Sweet Paigers!

Hudson always happens to find this one shoe and "clomps" around the house with it. :)

Well that's it...a few of snapshots of our life lately! Thanks for your prayers and sweet comments in regards to
my last post by the way. They are very much appreciated.
Sending my love to you all! :)
3 comments:
Such sweet pics!!! Praying for you!!!
BEAUTIFUL children!!! I LOVE the umbrella shot... TOO sweet!!
love ya,
amanda
pretty cute kids if I do say so myself!!! : )
i Love the one of Paige and Ava especially. She always loves playing with your kids!
have a great week jami!
Post a Comment