Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday's Blend



Okay so it's been awhile since we've done one of these. Honestly-I often forgot about it until it was too late...like uhhh Wednesday! :)

Summertime fills me with such a youthful exuberance! :) I want it to be special for my kids like it was in my own childhood.

This summer we hope to take advantage of some of our local activities. The one I'm specifically thinking of is our community play. This year they are doing HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!! We are BIG fans...everytime my girls see anything HS Musical, they go crazy. So I'm thinking this will be a fun treat for them! Since we only have 70 something more days until school, (yes I counted) I want to make this summer very special. Lots of family time - playing outside, swimming, etc. etc.
ff

How about you? Will you share how you plan to make this summer special? One that's full of family, love, laughter and that you will remember for years to come!
ff
Thanks for participating!!
ff
I'll put up Mr. Linky but if you'd rather just leave comments...I love that too! :)






2 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

I think Emitt is a little young to do alot of "fun" things. We love taking him on walks though b/c he likes to be outside!
I am a huge HS musical fan too and am anxious to hear how your fam liked the musical. It will be SO fun for them since they know all the songs!

lifelaughterchaos said...

I like the new header!! Wow 70 days until school starts again! Dakota is still not even out yet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin