This is me looking rather calm and put together but really I'm a bundle of nerves!!! I am leaving for She Speaks THIS Friday! I've been revamping my 5 minute teaching talk WAY to much and
g
BUT, the Lord is faithful and I have a great hubby who is planning to help me put the finishing touches on tonight! But, if you feel so moved, PRAY for me! :) I can't wait to see how God works this weekend.
g
For those of you who are going to be there...I can't wait to see you and meet you in real life! :)
g
Have a great day all!

7 comments:
Wow! You are looking rather calm in that picture! If you could have seen me today my hair would have been crazy and I probably would have looked like I just spent the last 6 days wearing the same clothes!:) I'm right there with you baby!:) Bundle of nerves and all...SHE SPEAKS! Here we come!:)
I will be oraying for you, my mother in law have to give a little blurp in Russia this past month and could feel the prayers.
Can't wait to see you after the conference and find out how it all went!!!!
LOVE YOU!
Hope you have a wonderful time- will be praying!
I'm so like jealous!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time! Make sure to take lots of blogworthy notes!!!
I'm very excited for you!!
HAVE FUN Jami!
I'm sure you will do wonderful! I will be sure to pray for you!
Post a Comment