Monday, June 9, 2008

She Speaks Conference

Oh my my, is it possible that in just 11 short days my sister and I will be boarding the plane on our way to SHE SPEAKS??!!!!

I'm SO very excited but am getting quite nervous too! I'm on the speaker's track and so I will be giving a 3 minute "my story" presentation and then a 5 minute talk on a scripture passage. I've been mulling these things over in my head and praying over what I'm to talk about. So now I just need to start writing things down...right? I can't believe it's so close!! My stomach is all a flutter!

There is no real point to this post but I just have to let some EXCITEMENT out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Well I'm going to go now! Love you all!

Check back tomorrow for Tuesday's Blend...


4 comments:

Kristin said...

That sounds amazing!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Love and hugs,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

This sounds wonderful. Have a great time (especially your speaking part). Love, J

lifelaughterchaos said...

I'm still so jealous that I can't meet everyone there! You will have so much fun and will do GREAT! I'm anxious to hear which verse you choose!

** H ** said...

LOL... I've read several blogs off Lysa's She Speaks list where people had anniversaries this week. (Ours is today!)
I guess in June we shouldn't be surprised, huh?

Looking soo forward to the conference!

Your blog is great!
Nice to blog-meet you!

**H**
(Heather)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin