Edited to add: I overspoke a little. I now know for a FACT that the birthmom will be seeing our profile very soon - prebirth. But now my social worker won't be able to give me any info. about that situation for 6 weeks or so. So we wait and we trust that God has a perfect plan in mind. Whatever that may be!
A rare weekend post to share that our PROFILE arrived in AL on Friday!!! Actually I should say profiles because we had to send 4.Even better news? I know for a fact that there is a birthmom looking it over...this is the birthmom due in February!! Can it get more exciting??
d
d
I am allowing myself to dream...to be excited!! But to also to remember that this may not be our baby. God knows and I will be okay if it's not because we truly only want HIS will.
gg
If indeed this is our baby though....WHOA!! I want to have enjoyed this short time of really dreaming about him/her!!!
Please be prayerful for this birthmom. She is now facing the reality of having to make this decision and I can't imagine how hard it has to be.
We won't really know anything until March or April probably because even if she chooses us, we won't know until after baby is born and the 30 day time period is up. Unless of course the birth father is around and signs right away as well.
So we'll see! :)
I made some changes on our profile so here is how some of the final pages looked!
g
Family pages



Hobbies and Interests


The nursery

9 comments:
Wow... your profile is about 10 times more thorough than ours was. I am so impressed at the amount of work you put into it. At the time of making ours we believed we were only completing it for my friend Jan & her little one Evelyn, but once she chose to parent then Zion herself it was for others to see. Congratulations!!! Exciting intense times. Love, J
Great job Jamie- I seriously cannot imagine! What a relief that it's off and where it should be. Praying for the hands it's in right now and that the right decision could be made. Look forward to following along!
Who would not pick your beautiful family? We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see who the Lord adds to your family.
What a great job you did with the book. I love how cute you look with your husband! And I have to say I like the new header that you have on here. Lovely winter photos.
makes me want to join your family! Do you adopt slightly older people?lol
lovely blog-just found you!
still exciting! Praying you can have peaceful weeks of waiting - whether it becomes more or less than 6 weeks until you hear more.
Our babies could be making appearances around the same time! how fun!
I'm enjoying following your journey...how very exciting. Praying for good news for you this spring:)
Wow Jami this is exciting!! Will you come up some time and do some photo journaling with me??? And yes, bring all the kiddos!! I promise to have coffee - with white chocolate, hee, hee. Seriously, this is so awesome. God is so good and faithful. He has an awesome child waiting for you!
Post a Comment