Friday, January 2, 2009

Furiously typing away

Hello friends - I can't talk long.

I'm working, working hard at our profile for birthmothers to look through!!! I think it will be done today, really I do!

Clint did his part - now I'm finalizing everything and putting the pictures together.

If you think about it, please pray for me! Pray that everything that's supposed to be said will be and visa versa.

It's sort of like doing our home study again...23 pages about us! It's really going to be neat to have though.

I especially like reading Clint's answers to "What first attracted you to your spouse?" "What qualities does your spouse possess that will assist him/her in being a good parent?"

Yeah, I like reading his answers to those. They make me smile...

So that's it...I'm off to finish typing.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Oh! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)

2 comments:

Marie Stork said...

I'm excited for you Jami. We keep your family in our prayers regarding your upcoming adoption. Blessings to you in 2009!

Sissy said...

We have not gotten to that point yet, but I have been working on some digital scrapbook pages with our profile book in mind. Our agency showed us one when we went to visit and so I have been gathering photos and getting started.

We just finished round one of our paperwork and should be getting ready to start with our homestudy paperwork soon. We are taking online parenting classes and those have been interesting.

Here's praying that your profile book will wow the right birthmom and you will soon be adding to your family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin