Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Profile: Exhibits A, B, & C

Happy Monday friends!

I'm feeling rather chipper today because our great task of creating our profile is DONE!!

Well...mostly.

I sent the draft off to our agency last night and am hoping to hear back from them today. I'll make any necessary changes and then it's off to the printers! It was a ton of work - but very worth it! It's crazy to think that we going to be officially waiting in just a few days! I'm wondering how this journey will go...

Praise God He is in control!!
f
Anyway, I thought I'd show you some of the photo pages today.

Travel:

Misc. - family photos



and more!


So there's a little peek into what I've been working on! Enjoy your day today!!

5 comments:

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

sharing in your excitment...
~Karin

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being done....almost! So glad it's all coming together!

Anonymous said...

Honestly Jami... this is amazing!! Love, J

Taylor said...

Wow this looks great Jami! You should have it printed and hang in your home!

Jennifer said...

Cute cute pictures! I'm excited for you.

With the agency you are using, will there be any contact with the birthmom before hand? Let's say, once the birthmom selects your profile, then what? Is it possible that the baby will come from another state different than where you live or where the agency is located. I remember the agency I went through, most of the birthmom's were local. Although, there were a few from another city, but ALL within the same state.

Good Luck, and keep up posted.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin