Wednesday, January 7, 2009

He's a sly one, that boy!

Hudson has been having a little trouble with bedtime. I say little because it doesn't really affect us all that much. He's not coming out a lot or anything like that BUT he is disobeying and that is not a little issue.

This is what has been happening.

We put Hudson to bed.

Lights out.

A few minutes...or several minutes later we notice something.

Light is shining from under his door!

Usually we see him playing at his train table (wide eyed and guilt written all over his face.)

But the other night was different.

This is how I found him the other night.

Fast asleep with a "choo choo" in each hand!

Then my heart melts!

Oh Hudson, my boy!

11 comments:

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

That is so sweet! Reminds me of my own little boy who's been known to fall asleep with cars in each hand =P

Anonymous said...

Came over from chatting at the shy, and just have to say awe my heart is melting with you. what a sweet boy, I have a sweet little man myself he does the same thing.

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Aww - that melts my heart as well. And the pic of the light shining through the door - LOVED THAT! I would have never thought to take it. :)

Kristy said...

too sweet! One of my favorite times of the day is peeking at them once they're asleep....no matter how you find them :)

Anonymous said...

That is adorable.

Taylor said...

Melts my heart! What a sweet kid!

On Purpose said...

Security comes in many forms...even trains!

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

oh how cute is that?!

my hubby built T a train ... well, what to call it. It had no legs so it would slide under his bed. So one day, I went and checked on T during 'quiet time' and he was fast asleep on his train thingy, feet on the floor, chest laying across the edge, two hands and a head right smack in the middle of the tracks.

Love those boys :)

Jess said...

Jadon got a train table for Christmas and he LOVES it too!!!!! I wish our big boys could play together.

I've been thinking of you and FLORIDA lately!! Thinking back on how much fun we had last year and how much I miss you!!

Sorry you haven't heard from me, my life is CRAZY at a time when all I want to do is lay around a wait for this baby to come.

Miss you and thinking of you!

Marla said...

Pretty cute, my little Hudson!!

Kristy said...

Oh, how precious. Isn't it funny how crazy these boys are about their choo-choos?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin