Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A little common sense goes a long way

My camera was bothering me.

It seemed that the pictures always were in soft focus. They were not terrible but slightly blurry. And it was annoying me!

It had gotten wet not long before and I was concerned that the camera was ruined.

Since I have a birthday coming up in Feb., I told Clint that I was going to buy a new camera. I'm sure there was a bit of drama in my words because when I make up my mind, I ready to move on it!
dfd
So I probably sounded something like this: "I'm sick of this, I'm just going to do it! I'm buying a new camera!!! UGGGG!"

Clint - my very wise and practical husband said something like - "Well, why don't you just clean the lens?"

Hmmmm.

So of course I checked the lens, wet it slightly, and wiped it clean. Then I took another picture.

(Ahem)
d
It reminded me of the day I got glasses for the first time.
d
I could see!!!
d
So I sheepishly showed Clint and I think he probably shook his head and perhaps even rolled his eyes! :)

Before:

After:


4 comments:

Marie Stork said...

Hey Jami that's happened to me before and now I always clean the lens especially before vacation. I guess that's why mine has a cover for the lens--to avoid smudges. But I don't use it. Shame on me. The real reason...I can't figure out how to attach it and then I was always laying it down when I turned it on....and you know...it was a hassle. Glad you figured out the issue before you got rid of it. One year I was trying to use the NICE pretty much brand new shop vac and it wouldn't work. So Mike burned it and we bought a new one and that one didn't work--come to find out the outlet in the garage was bad. So there went a nice shop vac and some burned up $$~

Leslie Ringger said...

that explains sooo much!

Kristy said...

Haha, you sound like me...grrr, let's just get a new one. Thank's to our sensible hubbies, though ;)

Taylor said...

Thank God for a man like Clint!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin