Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Remembering HIS Majesty

Home again, home again that we are.


I have to say, it is hard to come home to sub-freezing temps after enjoying the lovely, lovely sun! Apparently we were gone WAY too long because our 4 year old, Raegan told Grandma that she didn't remember what I looked like anymore!

Since I didn't have my kids to photograph this trip, I found myself taking more pictures of nature itself. Clint thought I was kind of crazy but it turns out I got some pretty good pics - if I do say so myself! :)

I thought today I would share with you some of God's beautiful creation...how can you not praise when you see HIS Majesty?!
f
So here's to a little sunshine in the midst of the cold winter and to enjoying the little things!
I can't say I LOVE these birds...but it's still pretty amazing that God created them - every small detail - and He takes care of them!
d
Just think how much He truly loves and values us?!! I love being loved by Him, don't you?!
Now these birdies (below), I LOVED looking at them! Their white feathers just glistened in the sun. PURE white. Beautiful!
All I can say is WOW Lord!
Ahhh, green leaves and FLOWERS. Look at those flowers!!! Don't you just want to drink them in? (That's for all you "Anne of Green Gables" lovers!) But seriously!
It is truly Awesome (in every sense of the word) to watching the sunset over the water. Thank You God for being so BIG and for creating such beauty!!
Seriously this has got to be one of my very faves!!

Oh!! And here we are again! We like each other...yes we do! :)

Enjoy your Wednesday, dear friends!! Maybe it will be a dreeeamy Wednesday at that! :)

15 comments:

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

you guys are cute!

and Jami, those shots are g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.!!!

blessings,
~k

Sara said...

Amazing pictures...God's beauty and your talent in taking them. Sure wish we had that warm weather!

Tami said...

you DID get great pictures!!! nice job! glad you're home and safe. :)

Klint & Sarah said...

Those are gorgeous pictures, Jami! Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing...

Marla H. said...

Glad your back! Sounds like you had a great time. Nice pics!
Marla H.

Brooke said...

Welcome home- sorry you have to come home to this yucky weather!

Lovely pics!

Rebekah said...

beautiful pictures jami!

i guess all of us spoiled kids who get to go to florida should just suck it up and get back to the cold huh? :) or we could try to convince our hubbies to go again...he he he

megs @ whadusay said...

beatiful sunset pics Jami. Looks like lots and lots of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all your pics Jami. I think it is wonderful as parents God allows us time to renew with our best friends & enjoy the beauty that he has created.

Any new on the adoption??

Shine for Jesus, Linda

Blessed Mommy said...

those pics are amazing!! how could you NOT see the greatness of God in those??

smw said...

that makes me so excited to be there with my man!! thanks for sharing!
~shar

Kristy said...

Wow- beautiful pics! Welcome home!

Sissy said...

What lovely shots!

Jennifer said...

Bee u tee ful!

Jess said...

I was praying that you guys had a great time as a couple!!

I love these pictures!!!! Beautiful God!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin