Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Daddy's Love - the next generation

Paige came home from school today with this note.

"My mommy and my daddy are my parents and they are very nice to me. I love funny things that my daddy does to make me laugh. The End."



Clint - you are a rockstar daddy and hubby too!

Here's a few precious memories of Paige and Raegan's first dates.





2 comments:

jajbs said...

Jami,
This is the SWEETEST thing I have ever seen. I got teary-eyed while watching. I love this idea and think I will "steal" it from your precious family! What really got me, was the way Clint bent down to each of them to offer his arm. What a great Daddy these girls have!

You are such a precious family and I really wish we lived closer so we could meet!

love ya,
amanda

Linda Schuhmacher said...

Jami & Clint,

Just Precious!!!! You are leading your family with Christ's love & the girls will remember these sweet moments always.

Shine for Jesus, Linda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin