Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A new day - a new design!

It's spring! New little sprouts are popping up out of the ground and I felt my blog needed a little "new" too! Isn't change fun?!

Yes, everyone is happy about the change!
Enjoy your day - my friends! Our personal God wants to reveal Himself to us today - let's be looking for Him!

Here's a "Happy Spring!" from my kiddos!

9 comments:

Kristy said...

awe, they look adorable! Yes, I'm sure they're EXTATIC about your new blog look! ;) No, I really like it!

Oh, and has any white laptop's shown up on your doorstep yet? haha, just had to make sure. 2.5 more days!!!!

Jennifer said...

adorable!

Marie Stork said...

Love the new look--and I love Paige's dress! Actually they are all adorable outfits. But Sunday at the program the other week I thought Paige's and Maggie's dresses were so cute!! I love green!

Kristen said...

Hi Jami! Your kids look adorable in their coordinating colors! I still can't believe I passed you on the interstate down here in Fl!! I am so mad that I didn't wait to take the next exit so we could pull off together, but I was so surprised that it was actually you that I couldn't alter my train of thought!!

The Giffen Family said...

Jami -- your kids are ADORABLE! Also do you do your own blog designs -- they are really cute! If so what programming do you use?
-Danica (Jerelyn's friend)

On Purpose said...

Happy Spring to you my friend!

Jami said...

Hey Danica!

I made up this header myself on www.picnik.com

You can upload pictures onto picnik and the edit away! :)

Jess said...

Love the new blog design and title.

Here's something cute. Jadon has been naming people when he sees pictures. He pointed at the picture of Hudson and said "Jaynon" thinking that Hudson was him. How cute is that? So, I explained to him who Hudson was, that he's from Guatemala and flew home on the same plane, and I said I think we'll be seeing him soon!!

Kristin L. said...

Soooo cute... I officially have spring fever! Love your new blog design.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin