Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just plain silly, they are!

The other day I told Paige and Raegan to clean their room.

Paige came down and told me that Raegan wouldn't help her clean so she (Paige) just had to put on this costume. Not sure about that logic but hey! It's a 12-24 month costume by the way!


Not long ago, I called Raegan to come up from quiet time. When she didn't answer I was like - not again?! Sound familiar?

Once again I found her SLEEPING in the basement.

In her swimsuit.

With the same curtain.

And the same pillow.

But this time she wasn't on the weight bench...


Please do excuse the mess! :)

And last but not least, my little guy who loves his "choo choos."

Smile Hudson!

No, with your eyes OPEN!


Now, that's better!!

So this is me just enjoying the sweet silly happenings of life around here!

Remember to enter your name in yesterday's giveaway! I'll post the winner this Friday. Click here to enter.

3 comments:

Kathy Schwanke said...

Jamie, I haven't been over for a visit for awhile, but I love the new look of your blog. AND thank you for sharing this sweetness with us!!! I love it! I miss those days, such humor in the midst of chaos! lol

Jess said...

Reagan's so FUNNY!!!

The boys are going to have fun playing with trains in St. Louis!!! I wonder if there is anywhere we can see trains?? BTW, we got passes to the KC zoo and included is free tickets to the St Louis zoo!!

Jennifer said...

Too too cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin