"I love dates!" Raegan told me as we sat across the table from each other at Schlotski's Deli.
It was some good mommy/daughter bonding time and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
d
With a twinkle in her eyes she declared, "I'm going to dance to the bathroom!"
d
And oh how she did. Again, chin up, eyes slightly closed, a very dreamy expression and she was off. On her way, she took a few spins and received many smiles and chuckles from those she danced by.
d
She was full of joy and my heart swelled just watching her! These moments are priceless. These moments will last for such a brief season -Lord help me to cherish every single one!

2 comments:
Wow! Raegan, you're growing up so fast! And Jami, as I read that I kept thinking "This has to be Anne Shirly." Love you guys...miss you guys...& we're praying for ALL of you!
Is she her mother's daughter or WHAT??!!! :)
Adorable!
Post a Comment