Hudson and LM are 2 months apart so we often refer to them as the twins. (Oh how I wish I could post pics of our foster boys here! They are so adorable!!!) Anyway, these two little guys keep me hoppin'! They are quite the little buddies, let me tell you. They do push each others buttons and fight as well but all in all they get along more than they don't. They also imitate EVERYTHING the other one does so it can get very loud or wild, very quickly.
Today I sent them down to the basement to play and I heard them laughing and giggling! I enjoyed the sweet sounds for a second and then suddenly it dawned on me - I wonder what they are giggling about.
As soon as they heard me coming down the stairs, the room went silent.
Bad sign.
I looked over the railing and saw crayons EVERYWHERE! Apparently, they were grabbing handfuls of crayons and flinging them high over their heads! Hudson's comment, "It's snowing!!!" d dd
I have a feeling this is only the beginning... Shall we say, double trouble!
It really could have been worse though - the red head wasn't involved! Remember the pretzels or the baby powder episode?
Ah, life with kids... :)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
The "Twins"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it ;) spoke with yer mama today i think....i will be bringing you clothes!!!
I loved reading your description of your "twins".... I have had WAY too many of those experiences with Sarah and Emily. But oh how I love the giggles : ) Will be praying for you!
Post a Comment