Sounds sooo familiar : ) I've visited your blogs for many months now...since right before you got Hudson. Found you through Whitney and also am very familiar with Life Int'l! We're adopting from Guate too and have enjoyed reading all about your journey and the post adjustments! Thank you for your sincere faith and heart for God! Your sister in Christ(I'm from Normal too), Marianne
Oh Jami...I just wanted to let you know that I totally understand. That looked so much like something Macy would do too. Spray Nine is the only thing I would ever think of using! (hee hee)
actually I just told Clint that I was going to try windex and he's like...Do you know who I am?! Then he proceeded to tell me how windex will NOT work and how I am not going to waste our money to go buy a bottle... :)
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
7 comments:
Sounds sooo familiar : ) I've visited your blogs for many months now...since right before you got Hudson. Found you through Whitney and also am very familiar with Life Int'l! We're adopting from Guate too and have enjoyed reading all about your journey and the post adjustments! Thank you for your sincere faith and heart for God!
Your sister in Christ(I'm from Normal too), Marianne
ouch.
sorry about that Jami!!!! I heard Betsy Z say windex is great for getting stains out of carpet?!!?! : )
Well actually she was having a good quiet time, she was just too quiet. i heard windex works too.
Oh Jami...I just wanted to let you know that I totally understand. That looked so much like something Macy would do too. Spray Nine is the only thing I would ever think of using! (hee hee)
we need to start a support group of children who grow to quiet and do naughty things. Whenever I do not hear grace I WORRY!!!!
thanks for the windex tip..I'm going to try it! :)
actually I just told Clint that I was going to try windex and he's like...Do you know who I am?! Then he proceeded to tell me how windex will NOT work and how I am not going to waste our money to go buy a bottle... :)
Post a Comment