Because it's the day of love, I will share with you a quote from our past:
Let's set this up:
1. It's one week before our wedding.
2. We were on our way to the rehearsal dinner of some friends.
3. We were talking about our honeymoon, dreaming of our future, and very happy.
With adoration in my eyes, I looked over at the love of my life and said....
"Oh, Clint! You're such a cool NUDE....color flooded my face and I screamed DUDE, I mean DUDE!! I wasn't thinking, I mean, I meant to say....oh dear!"

6 comments:
LOL! Too funny!
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! Thanks for sharing!
I'm thinking Clint preferred it said the other way! : )
love it
That is awesome, Jami! We have so many of those random fun memories that come from embarrassing moments or slip ups. That's what makes a marriage fun, I think. :)
tooooooo funny!!! you are such a bad girl! LOL
Ha! I don't think any guy would mind that little mix up! =o) Too funny. =o)
Post a Comment