Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to, blog if I want to, bloooog if I want to...

Hey girls!

It's my birthday!! YAY!! I still LOVE birthdays and am enjoying this day fully!!
gggggggggg
Earlier, the kids and I went to my friend Debbie's house...lots of fun and good conversation and the house is relatively clean!! I've also received some very appreciated b-day phone calls and emails, and now it's naptime/quiet time! Always a good time around here. :)
g
Tonight, Clint has guaranteed me that I do NOT have to cook so all is good!

I got one early b-day present already - from Raegan I'm pretty sure...



14 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jami, happy birthday to you!

You know you can't stop the almost daily blogs now because I've become dependent on them. : )

Hope you have a great day!

Brooke said...

Wowee- what a nice gift from your daughter- just what was on your list, I am sure! Thought of you this morning, and hope your day continues to go great!

Tami said...

happy birthday, jami!!! hope it was a great one.

LouLou said...

Happy Birthday, Jami!!!! I hope you didn't find anymore surprise presents anywhere!!! Have a great night!!!!

Anonymous said...

Feliz cumpleanos, Jami!
Hope you had a great day!
Love ya-Carissa

Bekah said...

Happy Birthday Jami! Glad it was a good day! I need to give you a call soon!

Jessica said...

Happy Happy birthday my friend Jami! Maybe you got lucky with dinner tonight and Clint made you my "spam specialty" : )

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!

Whitney said...

Had a wiggly kid in my hands when I stopped by yesterday and could not comment...but Happy Bleated Birthday! Praying for the Lord to continue to reveal Himself to you in an abundant way this next year.

Mrs. Hany said...

Happy one day late Birthday!!!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Jami! I hope your day was great!

Kasey said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jami! Hope it was great. I'm trying to do better at commenting on blogs. I always look at yours but am not very good at commenting. Thanks for your comments on ours. I enjoy seeing what you and your family are up to! Keep it up!

Katie said...

Sorry I am late, happy Birthday girlie.

Holli said...

Happy late BIRTHDAY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin