by Megan (Mason's mommy)
Here is what you do: List 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 (or more) random people at the end of your post and link their blog. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I know these have been going around so here it goes:
(in no particular order)
1. Our family took a trip (business/vacation) to Australia when I was in 8th grade! It was an amazing experience but you know what I missed MOST while we were there??? RANCH DRESSING!! Can you believe it...we traveled throughout the country and NO RANCH!! I was appauled! :) I'm a heavy dipper...
2. I have NO real athletic background but now I am an exercise instructor!! Shocks me too! I love it though, my ladies at the gym are so great!
3. I LOVE double stuffed Oreos with water! I prefer this to milk. Take a bite of Oreo and then a sip of water...yummy!!
4. I'm living my dream of being a wife and mommy BUT I also dream of being a speaker someday!! :)
5. I graduated in a class of 18 people in a high school of 150! I was in the top 10 of my class but yet still in the bottom half!!!
6. I actually enjoy watching American Gladiators!! I never thought I would but it's exciting!!!!! :)
7. I'm very expressive-a BIG reactor. This used to throw Clint off. When we were first married, I'd do things like this...look into the fridge and realize that what I thought was there wasn't... "WHAT?!!! NO NO NO!!!" (or something like that). Clint would come running and with panic in his voice yell "What's wrong?!" I still do that but now he has become accustomed to my ways and even when I am truly hurt (well like a stubbed toe or something) he doesn't think a thing...unless I continue to rant for an extended period of time! :)
There you have it...7 things about me you may or may not have known. I'm going to try and keep this going so Megan, Leslie, Kristy L., Kristy K., Jess G., Billie, Alesa, Tami, Rebekah....TAG! You're it!!
Oh and make sure you comment on the post below...the BIG Giveaway! ;)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I've been tagged...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Love American Gladiator (we TIVO it and watch it together after Grace goes to sleep!!) I liked learning some fun facts about you!
ummmm, You'll have to give me time to think about my 7. . . . . big weekend coming up. I have to learn how to throw a Guatemalan party.
I did enjoy reading all of yours and I am ECSTATIC that I knew almost all of them from our week of NON STOP TALKING!!!
Love you!!
YOU? EXPRESSIVE?! no way! Love you, Jami!
i'm thinking about my 7 weird facts! :) yours were great...espeicallly the one about ranch dressing. whenever i used to fast, i would crave tortilla chips, cottage cheese and salsa. isn't that disguisting?!
Love your facts!! Funny about Oreos! I think you are the only person I have seen that one...thanks for participating. I usually don't like those kind of chain things..but it is fun to learn more about the mommies!
Post a Comment