ha ha ha. drew and i are laughing out loud here. clint, VERY nice moves. we have lots of dance parties here at the moser house so we are so sad we didn't have a dance party with your family when you were here to visit. :)
Did Clint give his approval to this posting???? I am still laughing.... I love to see such a lovin' daddy playing with his kiddos..... Paige has got the moves too..... I miss you and would love to talk soon.
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
11 comments:
VERY cute!
Does he know you posted this? LOL
ha ha ha. drew and i are laughing out loud here. clint, VERY nice moves. we have lots of dance parties here at the moser house so we are so sad we didn't have a dance party with your family when you were here to visit. :)
Paige looks ready to teach aerobics! Looks like lots of fun!
Josh and I got a BIG kick out of Clint's dancing!!
That's why we love you guys!!!
I really miss you and your kids!!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Oh my word, he should go on "so you think you can dance"! I love the kids screaming at the end....so funny.
Love,
Lindsey
Did Clint give his approval to this posting???? I am still laughing.... I love to see such a lovin' daddy playing with his kiddos..... Paige has got the moves too..... I miss you and would love to talk soon.
love you!
Hilarious! I love the small fighting episode in the middle of it; handled very calmly by all. : ) Looks like fun.
Clint - You've got moves!
For the record, Clint did approve this post... :) A good time was had by all! :)
HiJami...I tagged you! Here is the link to my blog so you know what to do! Love the dance party!!! What a total riot!
Post a Comment