Friday, February 15, 2008

Only 1.5 hours to go!!!

At 5pm I'm drawing a name for the Starbucks card so click here to leave a comment you'll be entered.

I'm kind of a dork with this drawing thing but it's EXCIIIITING!!!!! :)

Enjoy your Friday!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 6 minutes to go...I will have to type fast. Actually I've never had anything from Starbucks before, so I guess if I win I will treat myself :)
I guess one of my favorite recent memories was our trip to Aruba last April. For Christmas, Matt had taken the girls shopping and they bought me a towel with seashells on it, and were going to get flip-flops but they weren't out in Dec. so they bought me pig slippers instead. Anyway, they wrapped those up, & he printed out the flight schedule showing us leaving Bloomington April 14 for Aruba & returning the 18th--I was shocked to say the least. Part of the fun was in just dreaming about going ahead of time too! It was great--4 days of sun, sand, and just me & Matt--no cell phone, no email, no food to cut up for anyone but me....It was a great time just the two of us & made me feel special that he planned it all!
janelle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin