Wednesday, July 2, 2008

another new road to travel

this one called..................

THE 30's!!!!!!


Yes my friends - this road is new to us. But one my man Clint has started on! Today is his birthday!! I'm happy to report that I have not yet experienced this road and won't for another 2 years! I'm really happy about this fact - probably too happy, even annoyingly happy! (hee hee)

I had to quick give a shout out to the man that I love!! Happy Birthday Clint baby!! You are the best!! I love living life with you!
ff
Enjoy your day all!


10 comments:

Jess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLINT!!!!

(don't worry, contrary to what she feels like now, Jami WILL be 30 soon enough!! :)

Hope you have a good day!

Jami said...

Jess - you made me realize something...I really have 2 and 1/2years until that fateful day!

:)

Kelley said...

Jami,
Happy birthday to your hubby! Today is my Grandma's 91st birthday and my daughter's boyfriend's 21st. At this point I am thinking you are too young to be "the little sister I always wished for", more likely I am old enough to be your "young mom". LOL

Congratulations on the adoption news! That is just sooo cool and I can't wait to see what God has planned. You are such a fun and beautiful mom, that will be one lucky baby to be joining your family!

I will pray that just the right situation and timing come together for all of you.

Have a happy holiday weekend....
Love,
Kelley

Marla said...

Happy Birthday, Clint! Your card is signed, stuffed, sealed, but not delivered. We are proud to be your parents-in-law:)

Love, Dad and Mom

Kathy Schwanke said...

oh my, I'm 43- and really the 30s are wonderful. I still don't think I am older than 29...well, in a few places maybe:)

Congrats on the next stage of the adoption. How exciting!!

Blessings!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Clint!!!
Turning 30 is not bad, since I still feel like 25.

sarah.flyingkites said...

Happy Birthday Clint!!

Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Clint! Welcome to the club! Mine was in Nov.

lifelaughterchaos said...

unfortunately, i've been in the club for a few years...but i will have to say that without a doubt, the 30's are the best decade by far! in fact my hubby and i were discussing that not so long ago. if i were you, i would be excited to get there;)

Karla Porter Archer said...

Happy (belated) birthday!

I have loved my 30s. Being 3 years from turning 40, now that is something that makes my head swirl!

xo ~K

Blog Widget by LinkWithin