Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thinking back

I've been working on editing my blog and have added some new "features" if you will. So check out my new side bar! : ) The newest addition is "my videos." If you click on that it will take you to a page with a few of the videos I've made in the past. This one is extra special to me:

As we embark on this new journey to our son or daughter - I can look back on Hudson's adoption and know that through the joys and the pain, it was all worth it! He is so worth it! I love you Hudson!

Picking up Hudson from Guatemala.



13 comments:

Cyndie said...

Jami,

Thank you so much for posting that. Since I'm new in your life, I hadn't seen it before and I'm in tears. We serve such an amazing God!

Jess said...

AHW Jami! Makes me cry every time! I am SO BLESSED to have been on part of that journey with you! I want to share all of our adoption journeys together!!!

Even though we can't do that, I am SUPER EXCITED to see what God has in store for you next!!!

(btw, you have to help me get Jadon's videos done in the next FEW MONTHS!! ;) ;)

Sandra said...

i actually couldn't download this one other time so this was the first time Ive seen this video...and Im crying. How neat of video. Thanks for posting it once again.

emily freeman said...

How dear. How sweet and dear. I am a big weepy baby right now. I can't wait to see the video for the next one :)

Paige said...

Jami,
I finally came across your blog and I'm so glad. This video is amazing and had me in tears. What an awesome journey you have been on and to have this video to go along with it. I'll be praying for you with the next adoption. I gave your info to my sister in law Stephanie who is adopting from russia. Her bog is adoptinganya.blogspot.com
Check it out when you can. I hope all else is well and I look forward to being in touch more.
Blessings,
Paige Eavenson

LouLou said...

Jami,
I love reliving all those wonderful memories... Just the other day AP was looking in one of her little photobooks. There's a picture of her and Hudson in it...She kept saying Baby! Those were such sweet moments.... I wish we could see you guys. I would love to just sit and catch up....

Can't wait to follow along on this next journey with you guys. I love to see God at work!

love you!

LouLou said...

Jami,
I love reliving all those wonderful memories... Just the other day AP was looking in one of her little photobooks. There's a picture of her and Hudson in it...She kept saying Baby! Those were such sweet moments.... I wish we could see you guys. I would love to just sit and catch up....

Can't wait to follow along on this next journey with you guys. I love to see God at work!

love you!

LynnSC said...

What a horrible time not to have speakers on our computer. The video... even without sound... was so amazingly touching. I found myself with tears in my eyes.

I will continue to come back to read more. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lynn

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

I think that's the most amazing video footage I have ever seen.

How truly awesome, awesome that you have each moment there to be re-lived.

I love your family and I don't even know you. May He continue to guide and bless you every moment.

Just beautiful.
Thank you for sharing it.

~Karin

I am Mom said...

What a blessing to have come across your blog again and be able to see those amazing moments in your life. Yes, I am crying too.

If you come over to my blog for a minute, look for my blog link to the Dodson Fam. They are good friends of mine who have posted three of their adoption stories - its so great to see how God sovereignly works. God Bless your next journey!

Kathy Schwanke said...

Jami, thank you for sharing your story here. It's beautiful. Sweet. Precious.

Blessings!
Kathy

Karla Porter Archer said...

awwww... again with the crying...

so sweet.

blessings,
Karla

Lisa said...

That is too precious! You did an incredible job putting that together.

I saw you at Aroma of Joy of thought I'd take a quick peek. I'll have to come back and read your story...looks incredible!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin