When Hudson was 5 months old, we met him for the first time. We had him in our hotel with us for 5 glorious days and then we had to say goodbye. When we left - we really had no idea how much longer we would have to wait to bring him home for good.
It was 5 months later when we received the CALL to pick him up and bring him home! My last post was a video of our pick up trip. I thought I'd also show you our visit trip.
That was a very emotional time but GOD was faithful and I know He will be this time around.
Meeting Hudson
Saying Goodbye:
Monday, July 7, 2008
Our Visit Trip to Guatemala (March 2006)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I have been so enjoying your blog these past few days. I have enjoyed watching, reading and hearing the sweet and precious journey you and your family have been on! (and are still on!)
Thank you for sharing this!
this made me cry. I loved watching your face when you were waiting at the elevator to head down to meet Hudson.
Beautiful
xo ~ K
Jami, if I spent half the time I spent looking at your videos working on mine, I'd have them done!!
I've been showing Jadon the pictures and videos of Hudson and talking about him. Jadon smiles and laughs!!
That was so sweet. I especially love the emotion on your face before you got on the elevator. It took me back to those feelings of WILD happiness. :0) Angel
Hi Jamie
This is my first visit to your blog and I need tissue. You need to post a flood warning for tears! Thank you for sharing a heart moment. May God shine His face on your family and show Himself strong in your lives. I could see Jesus in you when I first saw your face at She Speaks. I know His hand is on your life in a powerful way. You have the "glow". By the way, I witnessed the moment when Lysa looked at you and said, "Jamie" You looked so professional as you acknowledged that she was correct. I saw no evidence of a crazy blogging stalker! You covered your excitement very well.
"B" His Girl
Jami, i think you visited Hudson in 2007, since that's the year Jadon was born.
I hope you are having a good week and that the homestudy is going well.
Hi Jami,
I couldn't remember where 'the moment' was until you cleared that up. I had just said hi to Lysa and 'Then came You'. That was when I saw your 'glow'. I was impressed that Lysa put a name and face together in 'the moment' so fast. I remembered your name 'From This Moment' also. I have a creative, goofy side to my personality(it doesn't require medication :) and here is what I can tell you about your MOMENT:
I was your video camera at She Speaks and this video clip could be called 'A Moment Like This'. Here is how the edited version came out...nice clip Jami, you kept it together meeting Lysa. I think she liked you even BEFORE she met you. :) She didn't feel the need to get a restraining order. (We are breathing a sigh of relief for that!) In fact, you did so well, she probably will post again on your blog. :} As you except you supporting role oscar, give thanks...She LIKES YOU...She REALLY LIKES YOU!
The gift of encouragement is probably one of my strongest spiritual gifts. The Lord gives me words to say to people often. The words I wrote to you were impressed on my heart from His heart to you. He has lots planned for your family. Great things He has done and the BEST is yet to be seen! Keep Walking by FAITH Jami, He has you covered girlfriend!
"B" His Girl
I should have checked my post before I hit publish....ACCEPT..your supporting role. I was in my silly mode and not my editing one. Can you correct that Jami? B.
Barbara - you crack me up!!
Thanks for "video" taping my BIG moment!! :)
I just came across your blog, and watched you videos. Now I'm crying! Those were great! I wish I could of videoed more. Hudson is beautiful!
Jenne
Post a Comment