Okay our first "scare" of this adoption just happened. I sent out our first package of information to our agency on July 5th. As of this morning they had NOT received it!!
I found this out today.
I started feeling quite nervous as those documents contained our social security numbers, driver's license numbers and other personal information.
You know how happy I was that domestic adoption paperwork was so much less stressful than international. Well I think I was too laid back when I sent our paperwork out in the mail. No tracking, no confirmation, no nothing. Just a few stamps and out it went!
Today I was reminded that I still need to be VERY careful with these most important docs. Just a few minutes ago - Ava (at our agency) emailed me stating our paperwork was IN HER HANDS! I had sent it to an old address and some people were out of the office, etc. etc. But needless to say, it's safely in Florida where it should be!!
So I just want to say THANK YOU LORD!! Thank You for hearing my prayers and showing Yourself yet again! Jesus I love You!!
Oh and by the way, I have some time tonight to write part two to my last post. Stay tuned!!

I found this out today.
I started feeling quite nervous as those documents contained our social security numbers, driver's license numbers and other personal information.
You know how happy I was that domestic adoption paperwork was so much less stressful than international. Well I think I was too laid back when I sent our paperwork out in the mail. No tracking, no confirmation, no nothing. Just a few stamps and out it went!
Today I was reminded that I still need to be VERY careful with these most important docs. Just a few minutes ago - Ava (at our agency) emailed me stating our paperwork was IN HER HANDS! I had sent it to an old address and some people were out of the office, etc. etc. But needless to say, it's safely in Florida where it should be!!
So I just want to say THANK YOU LORD!! Thank You for hearing my prayers and showing Yourself yet again! Jesus I love You!!
Oh and by the way, I have some time tonight to write part two to my last post. Stay tuned!!


2 comments:
That is the beauty of seeing Jesus in those little everyday things. How beautiful that you were minded again of His goodness. My brother and sis in love are in the middle of an adoption and wow, God is growing them through this long and painful experience. They are getting him from Equador and the country closed when they thought they were leaving in a month. They are living in his sovereignty.
Wow - scary! Praise God that He is in control and everything is as it should be!
Love ya,
Sam
Post a Comment