I had to post pictures of Paige's first FULL day of school. It's my first kid off to Kindergarten, you know. Or have I mentioned that?! :)
The morning started out a bit rainy - all the better for Paige though as she loves her umbrella!
ff
ff
She was like "Oh no Mom, you just stay in the house."
"No way!", I told her I want to see you off."
"Well then just stay in the garage" she added.
And off she went...
I held it together, but Hud....not so much. The poor kid just stood there looking back and forth wondering where that big thing took his sister. Instead of running to his aide, I of course snapped a picture. Got to remember this moment, right?! :)
So do you think Paige likes school??

7 comments:
She looks just like you...SO CUTE! That poor baby boy...little thing misses his sissy!
That is so funny. Poor Hudson :)
You'll be so thankful for those pictures some day!
OH! So Cute!!!
Poor Hudsey!! That'll be a great picture to pull out some day when they are having a hard time with each other.
Tell Paige I am proud of her!
I am sure I am going to have the same feeling as Hudson next year when I have to send Tyler off..."where is that big thing taking him!"
Paige you are so adorable...keep smiling and showing the world those beautiful white teeth of yours!
Poor poor Hudson, So you will go too. Glad as is well.
Oh, Jami! She is just adorable (as you know :) ) and POOR little brother! I hope you brought him inside and made him some of those YUMMY chocolate chip cookies of yours!
i remember sierra crying when dakota went off to school.
celebrate her independence!
Post a Comment