the actual race: watch his father closely
And to think this father's love doesn't even compare to the love of my Father God!
He desires to run to each one of us - to pick us up and carry of through this race of life. All we need to do is ask.
What an Awesome God!!
Friday, August 22, 2008
makes me cry EVERYTIME
Labels: God is GOOD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
My girls and I just sat in front of the computer to watch this together. Thank you, Jami. A really awesome picture of God's love for us. And such a reminder that God can use the toughest things in our lives to bring HIM glory!
Well I did have makeup on. :)
Wow that is an awesome video. And you are right. Just to think that our Father loves us so much more. There has been a many times in my life where God has picked me up and carried me to the finish lines. And I know there will be many more.
Thanks for sharing this.
Andrea
I LOVE that commercial - it was neat to see the actual race too - thanks for posting!
Wow that just made me cry! You are so right, our God is SO good!
WOW! It just moved me to see that Daddy motion for them to get away from his son that he was protecting and caring for and helping. Our Father wants to do the same for us! It is one of those things you know but sometimes forget to "know" with your heart! Thanks for sharing... I NEEDED that this day.
amanda
Inspiring to say the least. Thanks for sharing!
How crazy, I was going to post this very thing tonight! I agree, it's very inspiring.
Wow! As parents we will do anything for our kids. We just left our oldest at college and it is so hard. I want to run back to her and hold her as she struggles to find who she is away from us.
Lisa Q
lifewiththequeens.blogspot.com
Post a Comment