What do you get when you take 7 adults + 7 kids (under 6 yrs.) and put them all together in close quarters for several days?
VACATION!!!!!!
That's what we've been up to for the past few days. My family vacation.
Boating, tubing, swimming, EATING, laughing, talking, and of course watching the Olympics! We're having a grand ole' time!
My man Clint has a dream.
That dream is to own a boat and spend many many hours on that boat as a family! So a vacation where we get to spend time boating, just makes him smile!
Seriously, EVERYTIME he is on a boat there is a contented smile pasted on his face. I love it! I have pictures to prove this fact but will have to wait until I'm home to download them.
I hope you all have a good Tuesday!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Enjoy your vacation!
So glad you are having fun Jami. I know the smile you are talking about, I love boating too. I am so glad you guys are getting to do this!
Have a relaxing time!! Looking forward to pictures!
I hope your dream gets to come true sooner than later, cause your kids will enjoy that family boating time. I know ours do. Owning a boat is so worth it if you ask me. Many lazy afternoons just playing in the water with the kids is priceless. Of course skiing, tubing and wakeboarding are just as fun, just more work:)
Post a Comment