Recently we were talking about kindergarten as Paige is starting in 3 days!!
We were talking about why children would have to go to the principal's office. Clint said to me "I have a feeling Raegan (who is only 3 1/2) will spend her fair share in the office."
To which I replied - "Nooooo, really??"
So Clint asked Rae. "You'll never be bad and have to go to the principal's office, right?"
Her response:
"Well....uhh....but...."
If she can't give a straight answer now, we're in BIG trouble down the road!
Pray friends, pray!! :)

10 comments:
Morgan starts on the 8th! I however, am very excited for her and can't wait! I may be crazy, but she loves to learn and this will be a great opportunity to make friends again too! One of the ladies in my small group works at the school Morgan is going to and says she'll be reading by November! Wow. Is Paige excited? I can't wait to see future posts on this!!!
That is so funny! She is a doll!!!! Screaming meme
Surley not MY Raegan!
She is SO stickin' cute she needs to be ornery to balance it out right?!
That's hillarious - we were just having a similar conversation about our three year old. Today was Big Brother's first full day of Kindergarten and I had to read the student rule book last night.
Yup. We might be headed for trouble with that one.
She may be the ornery one, but she SURE IS CUTE!!!
How's mommy doing with 3 days left???
CUTE!
I thought of you all when I did my post today. Have a super Kindergarten year!!!
jamie, you will do fine!!
and trust me....if you find yourself in principal land, i will totally understand! my guy has been there at least once so far!!! and unforutnatly he finds the principal to be a really nice man!
at least she is honest!:)
Post a Comment