Crazy how you live in a house for 3 1/2 years and still learn something new about it. Yesterday my mom came over to help me clean (now how cool is that?!) . While cleaning she noticed that one of my light bulbs was burnt out.
I looked up and to my utter shock realized that there was a light bulb there. I'd NEVER noticed it before, nope never.
I had though, often wished that that particular area of the hall wasn't so dark. But I never looked up and because of that I never experienced the light.
Surely there is a spiritual parallel in this.
Praying that you experience the TRUE light of Jesus today!
I looked up and to my utter shock realized that there was a light bulb there. I'd NEVER noticed it before, nope never.
I had though, often wished that that particular area of the hall wasn't so dark. But I never looked up and because of that I never experienced the light.
Surely there is a spiritual parallel in this.
Praying that you experience the TRUE light of Jesus today!


6 comments:
LOVE MOMS THAT CLEAN!!! :) Missing my mom!
like the parallel:)!
Yeah for a clean house and double yeah for a mom who comes and helps...celebrating your clean house with you...mines NOT clean we can't celebrate that!
ok. am i the only one laughing at this? at least you didn't design and build the house! i just think that it is too funny!
the spiritual parallel is that we all have sin in our lives. sometimes very blatant. we can't figure out why other areas of our life are out of sync because we just don't see the burnt out bulb (the sin). ok. i better not spend time on spiritual matters tonight...it's been a long week ;)
Good analogy Jami!!
(it's an analogy, right?)
Wow. That is amazing. Your house must be bigger than mine. But not the parallels. There, also amazing, God sees us all the same - equal lines.
glad you had some help...and found the light. =o)
Post a Comment