My good friend Emily from Chatting at the Sky challenged us last week to notice and appreciate the small "everyday" moments of our lives. So today I give you:.png)
During this time of year, it is easy to get wrapped up (no pun intended!) in the busyness of the season and our to do lists. Let's stop today and tomorrow and the next... and thank God for our blessings. Oh there are so many!!
Here are some of mine:
The love of a wonderful husband! I don't take this for granted because I know there is a lot of hurting people out there. I praise God for you Clint!
Taking time to read books with my girls.
Thanks to Emily for challenging me to stop and enjoy the simple everyday blessings of my life! There are too many to count.
Moments that make life so special!
So, what are yours? I encourage you to find joy in the little things today...and tomorrow and the next! :)
And now onto the moment you've all been waiting for!!! I wanted to make this drawing exciting and.....make you wait just a little longer!
Soooo, I am doing the BIG reveal by way of video - a very low quality video mind you but that's okay, right?! :)
All I'm gonna say is that this winner will be very happy!

15 comments:
Thanks for the reminder to slow down just a bit!!!
I can't get the video to play...and no, it is not just yours! These videos don't ever seem to work on my 'puter.
Pamela in TX
Ummm...they don't ever work on mine either Pamela. It just says buffering for hours on end. =o)
thanks for the list of thankfuls, it was great to read through.
Ann
Great post, Jami. Thanks so much for noticing and for celebrating all of these beautifully simple things. I love the white chocolate mocha! Lucky girl! And that blazing fire...what a cozy moment that must have been.
And I loved your video! Good to hear your sweet voice again after all these months!
Congrats to Caroline! BTW, I would love to see the recipe for that homemade white chocolate mocha:)
Jami! I miss YOU!!!
Sorry I haven't even been on blogs very much. Let's catch up on the phone if we can. I'll try to call you but, you just call me back if you have the time. I know it's the crazy Christmas season.
i LOVE your mantle!!! That picture is adorable!!! Can we see it close up?!?!?
MISS YOU!
Simple and so sweet - thanks for sharing your blessings!
Thanks for sharing these great moments! Would you consider sharing your recipe for the white chocolate mocha? It sounds delicious and homemade is always best! Thanks! Love from Colorado, Denise :-)
What a great post! We have so much to cherish! :)
I love all the things you have unwrapped recently. :)
I wandered over from emily's. How fun of you to put a little video on your blog! Isn't reading with children the best?? I have been doing that more in my classroom this year and really enjoying it.
It is also so good to hear everytime I hear a wife appreciating her husband. So important.
How do you make your white chocolate mocha? That sounds very yummy! Kelly
A fire, a white mocha, Christmas lights inside AND snuggled up to read with 2 cuties! What a wonderful night that would be. Thank you. I'm feeling warm and mellow just thinking about it.
Hey Jami,
It was great to hear from you! My dad was also a big Anne Murray fan so your post brought back some memories!
We loved our indoor white lights so much that we kept them up this year...all year. SO much for ever claiming to be a decorating diva, but it sure was cozy. :)
I loved your post! The mocha looks MUCH better than my morning peppermint mocha from the 'bucks. Happy Holidays!
Thank you for the glimpse in to what you relish this special Holy Season. I love the inside lights, the kitchen counter, the reading comment, CD and warm beverage. Thank you God for simple pleasures!
I can't believe I won. Can I just say that I am over the moon. I would love the Borders gift card. I love to read.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I will email you my address.
Blessings and thank you again,
Caroline :)
Post a Comment