Hello friends! Welcome to my home!!
Today I'm joining the fun over at Boo Mama's! This is the first year I've participated in her Tour of Homes - oh what fun! d
I just LOVE having people to my home! The great thing about this party though is that I didn't have to clean!
I just LOVE having people to my home! The great thing about this party though is that I didn't have to clean!
f
No maam.
f
The lovely thing about taking pictures is that I can just move the mess from the view of the lens. Wonderful isn't it?! So just imagine a clean and cozy house okay?!
ddNow come on in - grab yourself a cup of coffee...
Now back outside~
d
A unfortunate happening - the top string of lights decided to burn out! It worked perfectly for ONE whole day!!
The good news is....
The good news is....
The children decided to add their own decoration of sorts. Of course, I am mommy and overruled this decision! :)
As you'll notice from today's tour, I LOVE the color red. So of course that works quite well over Christmas!
Berries over the kitchen table.
Berries around the candle.
And berries over the mirror!
Now entering the living room~
df
Ah yes, the Christmas tree! The delightfully scented Frasier Fur from Lowes! I love watering this thing because it smells SO good!!
Ah yes, the Christmas tree! The delightfully scented Frasier Fur from Lowes! I love watering this thing because it smells SO good!!
And the mantle.
d
For without Jesus - there is no peace, no hope, no joy, no Christmas!
Thanks for coming by and make sure you check out Boo Mama's blog for more tours! :)
d
Have a great day all!

20 comments:
Lovely, lovely! I especially like the nativity displayed on the hearth...wonderful idea!
So festive. This is my first time visiting your blog. You know what my favorite part is from the tour? Your cookies in the oven! THAT surely says "Home!" Love it! So don't worry about what you couldn't crop. It warmed my heart.
Looks good Jami - and the icicle lights cover for the burnt out lights quite nicely!
Thanks for the tour! Frasier furs are the best!! And I love all the berries you've used throughout your home. Wish I was there to crab a cookie...yummy! Thanks again and Merry Christmas!
Love your house! Your Door is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us! Merry Christmas!
What a beautiful, cozy home! Thanks for the tour!
Hey Marla...I know you read this blog...it is 79 in Naples today and sunny. I am heading off for my church softball league game. Come on down!
cute, cute!
It looks great, Jami! I'm so glad to have a peek into where you live life :) And I love your mantle...and your tree...and all the red. What fun!
Everything looks wonderful and what a great Mommy to leave the kids "decorations", I think that's great. Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas.
Looks great, jami! I joined in on the fun, too :) Are you all feeling better?
Your home is beautiful! I love red! Have a wonderful Christmas!
-Kim
Berry festive! Thanks for sharing with us.
Merry Christmas!
Absolutely beautiful! I didn't participate this year but plan to next year. I've had a blast looking through everyone's pics!
Everything looks great! I love the facts your icicles mask the burnt out lights! And the extra decor overruled was funny! Thanks for sharing!
Your oven looks just like mine...minus the yummy cookies. :) Your home is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. Merry Christmas!
I have a ton of red berries up too
Your "real" and natural tree is so beautiful. I love your front door too.
Your berries add such a beautiful charm to your decor. Thanks for the tour and the cookies and coffee! I have fudge waiting for you at my place. :)
Thanks for opening up your home! It is gorgeous - love the simple touch of red throughout your decor. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment