f
d
UPDATE at the bottom!
Oh what fun!!
d
Lysa Terkeurst is having a party and I am joining in on the fun! I've been thinking about what I would like to giveaway and I have come to a decision.
d
YOU DECIDE!!
Yes, people we have options here!!
Update: New location added!
Pick one $10.00 gift card from:
Starbucks
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Borders
Barnes and Nobles
Target
Ooooooh la la!! Aren't you excited?!
All you have to do to win is leave me a comment and you're email address and your name will be entered in a random drawing! The lucky winner will be announced this Monday the 8th!
Hooray!
This is truly a win win for everyone because you get a totally fun gift and I get comments!! :) Oh and I also get the pure joy that comes with giving. I'm happy about that too!
Make sure you hop back to Lysa's blog because you've got lots of chances to win today, my friends!
Oh happy day!
d
Update: Girls - I can't tell you how much FUN this is for me! I'm nearly giddy about it! I LOVE hearing from you and I can't wait to announce the lucky winner who I will be drawing very professionally like tomorrow evening! :) I will let you know the winner on Monday morning!!
d
And...
d
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS? This is what happened to my grilled cheese when I snuck back to quickly check my email and saw all of your comments!Oops!
See you Monday!
Friday, December 5, 2008
It's a Party and a GIVEAWAY!!
Labels: the holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

68 comments:
hee hee!
I love the joy of giving and the joy of comments, too! :)
Thanks for joining in on the fun!
Blessings!
K :)
Awesome. Count me in :-)
Tina
egl4031@earthlink.net
Oooh! Pick me, pick me!!!
Of course count me in . . . : )
I was going to say too, the interviews with the birth mom's have been really neat Jami. Thanks for giving us a glimpse into their hearts!
this is so much fun!!
Interesting, I was wanting to leave a comment anyway. This is all still new to me. Anyways, we look forward to seeing you at Christmas!
Christa
christa.wiegand@gmail.com
How fun!! Merry Christmas everyone!
Oh yes, please include me in your drawing.
Thank you kindly.
Thanks for the chance to win!
Be sure and visit my blog to enter my give away as well.
Merry Christmas.
Well, I think this is the first time I have commented on your blog! (although, I read it faithfully:) ) I can't turn down free Starbucks:)
Thank you for the great prize you are offering. Merry Christmas!
My choice would be Borders!
I don't know what potbelly's is, but as I approach 40 I think I have one already :)
Caroline
thegrossmans at carolina.rr.com
http://happyfour.blogspot.com
Hey Jami - I remember that van ride too!!!
Would love that Starbucks card!!!
Have a great weekend!
Joy
Mmmmmmmm...Starbucks.... :)
Wonderful!!!! i love to be able to give too! I think that is why this is such a fun thing!
Blessings!!!
Bree
Great Give away! I would love to win!! Thanks for entering mine as well!
Blessings & Peace!
I came over from Lysa’s and it’s a pleasure to meet you! I love these bloggy “carnivals” as much for the chance to meet new people as the chance to win something cool.
Please enter my name in your marvelous give-away.
"The Lord Bless you...
May He bless you with everything that is good and wonderful, with daily strength, and everlasting joys.
and keep you...
May He keep you safe and protect you in your goings and comings, and may you be kept for every special thing He desires to bring into your life.
the Lord make His face shine upon you...
May He always smile upon you, and may His presence be your daily reward.
and be gracious to you...
May you be blessed with the beauty of His grace, and may His favor be over you and upon you.
the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.”
May His peace fill your life and guard your heart, and may His love keep you in all your ways.
From Numbers 6:24-26
Oh, I love all of those! Thanks for the chance to win!
well, i was just hoping over here to tell you that we are, indeed, going to be around next weekend. i look forward to seeing you. (and while i'm here, i'll sign up for your drawing!) :)
~shar
Enter me in your contest please... thanks
Jami, you look totally familiar to me! We must have met at She Speaks! Any recollection!?!?
Great give-away! I'm in! Thanks so much! :)
Sharon
Oh...I'd love a gift certificate to any of those places except Potbellies...I don't know what that is! :(
~Blessings,
Sandy Cooper
www.godpseakstoday.blogspot.com
Hey girls! It's great having all of you over today!!
Just for the record, Potbellys www.potbelly.com is a great sandwich place. I was just there today so I have it on the brain! :)
Have a beautiful day...God bless you.
Angela
sign me up!
Sign me up! I keep up with reading your blog but I am a horrible commenter...trying to cut the amount of time I spend on the computer! Happy Christmas!
How fun, Jami!
Enter me in!
hey enter me please I just heart target kdonna33@yahoo.com
I would love the Starbucks card, thank you for entering me.
Tasha
What is Potbelly's?
Amy
lehrerin@charter.net
Just love the opportunity to explore some new blogs and having a chance to win some cool prizes too!
Andria S
schafera@gmail.com
fun =o)
Today I was chuckling, remembering your "Two Turkeys...And a Ham" post. What a great memory with your Grandma and Mom. :0)
Thanks for entering me in your drawing. Teresa
atcunning@yahoo.com
Jami....I just love your blog...and you are so darn cute.
Thank you for being so generous and giving away such rockin prizes.
Who couldn't use a little Starbucks to pick em up while out shopping this Christmas?
Hmmm, all of us!
:)
Yippee, what a great giveaway. You have such a lovely blog.
Have a great day.
You're too cute! Thanks for the comment. Have fun in Florida!
Paula G. <><
wrinkledshirts@yahoo.com
You are so sweet to give!!!
Judith
ilovemykids@intergate.com
I love choices!!
I was at Potbelly for supper last night- love their chili!!
Thanks for entering me!
What an awesome giveaway selection! Thanks for hosting the contest :)
i've only won something like this once in my life, but i think it's time my good luck came around again. count me in james!
Cool! Please count me in too. :-)
sumi@nwe-usa.com
This is fun--thanks for giving!
this is totally too much fun. Please enter me.
Hey Jami,
I would LOVE to be entered in your most AWESOME Chirstmas drawing. What a fun thing to do this time of year.
:)April
Hello Jami! Merry Christmas. Love J jennygutwein@yahoo.com
oooo :) Pick me!
Count me in! And Jamie--you totally need to teach me how to work Mr. Linky sometime! I'm not to technical and very limited and would love to participate if I could figure this thing out!
Merry Christmas!
Marie
Great! Count me in.
Hi Jami,
I came to your blog through Lysa's. I hope to read a bit more on your blog. I am an adoptive Mom of three also. We have a very open adoption with my son's Birth Mom it has been amazing. I am thankful God has lead me to your site. If by chance I win the random drawing or you'd like to chat feel free to contact me at schuvill@charter.net
Linda
Hello! Blessings to you this season.
Please stop by and enter my giveaway. I am having one every Friday up until Christmas.
What a fun party...I love me some Starbucks...thanks for being such a gracious host.
Count me in...blaregerber@hotmail.com
Oh my ... count me in on your drawing!! =) Love ya!
How fun! Merry Christmas everyone!
This would be such a blessing ... I could actually get my nieces something for Christmas this year (I have been unemployed for 7+ months and can't afford to buy presents this year. Would love to at least be able to get my nieces something and $10 to Target would sure help.
Thanks!
Jenn
jennskolasky@nc.rr.com
Ooo,ooo, this is fun! Count me in!!!
Thanks for the opportunity.
Blessings,
Jodie
digging4pearls@comcast.net
I love all of those places. Please count me in!
Starbucks (for Hubby) and Target are family favorites around here!
ooh! i'm behind on my blog reading...including Lysa's (gasp!)
what a lucky day to stop by!!!
count me in!
Thank you for an amazing giveaway...blessings and happy holidays
I love Starbucks and Targets as well as comments from random strangers! :)
wow! you have 60 comments! I'm feelin' the love for you!!! How fun....but then again, you're always fun!
It would be hard to decide! Count me in!
amyjhaynes@gmail.com
Wow! A girl after my own heart ... shopping options!
Your blog is so fun!
Count me in!
Jamie,
I have to fess up that I read all your entries! I enjoy them, especially about adoption as that is a discussion my husband and I have often had. We still do not know where God will lead us on that topic, but are keeping our hearts open!
Since Potbelly's seems to be a well-kept secret, I would gladly help you dispose of it as we have one right down the road;) Oh yeah, and I should earn a bonus point (j/k!) for sharing a great first name, even if some people mistake it for a boy's name:)
Jamie Bahr
Thanks for the fun opportunities to win one these!
Darla.Learherman@uscm.org
Count me in!!
Have a blessed holiday!
In His Graces~Pamela
Don't have the time now but will hopefully get a chance to come back and actually visit your blog!
Please enter me in your giveaway!
Pamela in TX
Count me in...how fun!
I am a fan of Starbucks:)
saramicheleallen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment