Hi all! I got this idea from Boo Mama when she was just rejoicing because all her emails were organized. Well, the blank screen you see before you is my Outlook. Unfortunately, there is no cause for rejoicing here.
You see our computer got sick...yes a nasty ole' virus. The only way to cure it was by rebooting our entire system. My outlook didn't make it - which means ALL of my old emails, my beautiful little organized files, all my past adoption correspondence, contacts, kindergarten files....etc. etc. etc., it's all GONE!
I feel a little tear coming on. Well, not really.
Actually I've already shed some tears today - not because of the computer but because it's just been one of those days. Crabby mommy, crabby kids, crabby home.
Praise God he is CONSTANT because my emotions certainly are not.
Back to the computer.
I want you to know that if I haven't responded to your emails - it's because I don't have them anymore. It's not that I don't want to! :)
So that's that!
Have a great day, my friends. I myself am going to take a nap. That sounds delightful! :)

7 comments:
oh sweetie. it must be the weather, the almost full moon, so close to Christmas...SOMEthing; because it's not just you...
Here's praying you received supernatural restful peace as you closed your weary eyes...
Blessings,
~k
I myself just woke up from a nap...so from one mommy heart to another...I love you and am praying that you got peaceful rest. Hang in there and hold tight to the One constant!!
Thank you for your prayers!
I had to click on your blog from Jen's, I'm a live, laugh, love kidda gal too! I know it was a full moon today because we had problems here too! Praise God that he is constant! Love that! Thanks
uuugh!
you know i stopped using outlook because of this. i now have my hotmail folders beautifully organized so that no matter where i am or what computer i am on, i have my organzied emails! i lost one due to virus and 1 computer switch so i learned my lesson!
oh jami. computer problems are the worst...but let me put a plug in for my beloved Mac. just for future reference, Macs are unable to get viruses! there, i've given my plug, and now, i mourn with you. that's really depressing.
Computers are both a blessing and a curse, aren't they? I mean, talk about losing important stuff. I figured out that I need to print out all our important adoption things and keep them in a file, after I lost a big file and had to spend hours redoing it. ARGH. And I also upload things to google documents, so at least there might be an electronic copy somewhere.
I'm leaving my first comment...finally! :) I emailed you a few weeks ago (about adoption), just in case you might remember! Anyway, praying for you that your day is better. I will email you again so we can keep in touch. Take Care and smile...this too shall pass...
Post a Comment