Tuesday, December 23, 2008

From our family to yours...


Hello friends! It's hard to believe that Christmas is 2 days away!
d
As I think of the excitement of this season, I also realize that to many - this time of year brings more pain than joy.
d
Some of you have lost family members in the past year(s), others don't really even want to go home for Christmas because of the stress it brings, and some are hurting because of their life's circumstances.
d
I want you to know that I'm praying for you today. I'm praying that God will bring you sweet peace and comfort and that you will be filled with His hope!
d
Ps. 61:2 "From the ends of the earth will I cry unto You, when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the Rock that is Higher than I."

4 comments:

Marie Stork said...

Such a great family photo! I love it! The love you all share radiates from all your sweet smiles! ~Marie

On Purpose said...

Thank you for being such a beautiful woman of God and your comittment to the amazing ministry you have in your home! Merry Christmas to you and that adorable family of yours!!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Merry Christmas!

Loveya!

Kathy Schwanke said...

Beautiful family! Merry Christmas to you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin