Today I made cookies - cute little frosted cookies. Well, I think they're kind of cute! :)
But now I'm left with this and there is NOTHING cute about that!
Oh friends, I hate the cleanup!
But it is inevitable.
As my mom says, "Nothing makes a woman happier than a clean kitchen!" I can see why she thought that - because right now the kitchen is not making me smile.
That is why I'm in here sharing it with you instead of cleaning it up right now! :)
But like I said, it is inevitable - because you know I need room to make dinner. And then clean that up too. Oh the life of a homemaker!!
Actually, it's really not so rough for without the mess, there would be no cookies, you know!! :)
Pretty soon, the kitchen will look like this - and I will be happy, once again!! *happy sigh*

4 comments:
Oh yes, I totally agree with you here. This is exactly where I "should" be now, but instead, I'm here, visiting you, where I would much rather be than cleaning the kitchen.
Yep - I should be cleaning mine right now as well. Maybe, you're my conviction telling me to get off. Ok - I am going.
Well this would explain why I'm such a crabby mommy....a clean kitchen has ALWAYS been a struggle for me, but has also ALWAYS bothered me. Why can't I overcome this horrible habbit??
How did you get a picture of my kitchen...I'm sorry but I am actually laughing at the sandwhich in the bottom right coener with a bite out of it...this is too funny! Okay...so maybe I needed some humor...
Post a Comment