My little girl doesn't know how lucky she is!! Early this morning...5AM, I took Paige to the airport to meet my parents and her cousin Mya. Then off they went on a special trip...just the 4 of them...to Florida!!
Here she is...bright and early. She was absolutely freezing right here though..her teeth were literally chattering!
The gang!
And they're off...
I was surprised to find in my inbox this pic from Dad! Paige and Mya just grabbed hands and off they went. They sat together on the plane too...and Grandpa and Grandma sat across the aisle!
I was also quite pleased to see this pic. Safe and sound at the condo!
I have to say, I have felt quite meloncholy today about her being away. Partly because it makes me think about the day...not to far from now where I will be sending her to school. This is good preparation I guess. Letting her go.
ff
Of course, I completely trust her with my parents...but putting her on an airplane without me was not cool. It's a good lesson in trust that the ONE who adores her more than I, will keep her safe.
fff
Man, this parenting business is not easy! I love my girl like crazy!!
ff
Raegan and Hud have been good about it...though earlier today Raegan said, "I want Paige to come home now. She's been gone long enough!" (that was only about 3 hours into it!)
ff
As I was packing for Paige last night, it hit me more...I am NOT going to Florida! I could feel the excitement in her...and I wanted to go too! What's up Mom and Dad?! :)
ff
Truly, I'm thrilled for my kiddo but I am missing her...she won't be back until Sunday night! If you think of it...pray for me!!! :)

5 comments:
I want to go too!!!! Lucky Paige!
I'll pray for you while you are missing your baby!
wow! she is a lucky girl! enjoy your alone time with the other 2. it's amazing how different it is without all 3 around!
Hang in there Jami! As long as she is happy and safe, your heart can rest. God will take care of her! How much fun are they going to have!?!?
I know the feeling. I've sent my kids to Oregon for a week to be with my parents. The mind can be very overpowering at times with all the "what if's"! But they are really blessed to share something this special with grandparents! I'm thinking of you! Marie S.
How fun and what memories to make with Grandma and pa!
Post a Comment