I'm sure many of you have heard by now but I cannot stop thinking of this tragedy. My heart just breaks for the Chapman family. Maria was only 5 years old...Paige's age. I can't imagine what her poor brother is feeling right now either. I just want to weep and weep for them. Lord, please bring them your comfort. Hold them up right now as they are hurting so deeply.
There is an opportunity to give to Shaohannah's Hope...the Maria fund. Check it out...
Here's a recent video of Maria - taken just a few months ago. It gives a little glimpse into her life. Please PRAY for this family!
Here's a recent video of Maria - taken just a few months ago. It gives a little glimpse into her life. Please PRAY for this family!


2 comments:
I just can't fathom this pain...how horrible...my heart goes out to her brother equally...
It has been beyond hard. Keep praying!!
Post a Comment